WELCOME to the Official International website for Komyo Reiki Kai™ Founder and Japanese Buddhist Monk, Hyakuten Inamoto, and the Komyo Reiki Kai International Association™.
The Komyo Reiki Kai International Association™ has been created by Hyakuten Inamoto Sensei to establish criteria and guidelines for Certified Komyo Reiki Teachers and students.
Its aim is to support all Certified Komyo Reiki Teachers and students, provide immediate access to updated information and teaching materials, and to ensure the highest quality of education by our Certified Teachers.
Our goal is to ensure all Certified Teachers have the competence and the confidence to be the best Reiki teacher they can be.
In this site you will find:
- The International Teaching Schedule for Hyakuten Inamoto
- Listing of Certified Komyo Reiki Shihans (teachers) around the globe
- Information on Reiki and Komyo Reiki Kai
- New to Reiki? Click here for more information
- Already a Reiki Practitioner or interested in learning more about the Komyo style of Reiki? Click here
May all beings be happy and at peace!
Komyo Reiki Kai™ Purpose –As we believe that the basis of genuine happiness is good health, we strive to improve the mind and body, and maintain optimal health by means of daily Reiki Ryoho practice. Through Reiki practice, we continue to cultivate and uplift our spirituality in order to attain the ultimate objective of Reiki Ryoho, which is “Satori” (individual enlightened understanding). Komyo Reiki Ryoho practice is a gateway to this spiritual awakening as well as to “Anshin Ritsumei” (absolute inner peace.)